What is our program?
1. Educating clients and promoting home dental care.
2. Encouraging the use of dental diets and chlorhexidine treated raw hides (dogs).
3. Performing dentistry on pets when needed, which is estimated at every 12-18 months especially in small breed dogs.
4. Encouraging a rotation based system for multiple pet families, tailored to each pet’s needs.
5. Scheduling annual re-evaluations every year and twice yearly for geriatric animals.
6. Keeping accurate dental records, including x-rays which are updated each dentistry to keep a log of the progression of your pets oral health.