Firstly, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. We guarantee you that we are doing everything to the best of our abilities to ensure your pets get the proper care within a safe and timely matter.
Due to the recent increase in reported numbers of COVID cases in the Capital region, we will continue to work with a closed-door policy for the security of our clients and our staff. Based on these changes, listed below are some important updates to our operating policies.
- We will be reinforcing curbside medication or diet pick-up.
- We will continue to prioritize credit card payments over the phone.
- We ask you to please respect the 6 Ft. social distancing regulations with our front door.
- Winter is coming, we assure you that we will be frequently reviewing our operating policies to better assist you.
- Please give us a call at 613-748-9820 to advise us of your arrival and to confirm which vehicle you are in. *If our phone lines are busy, please hang up and call again, or please gently come knock on our window, someone will come out to help you as soon as possible.
- One of our staff members will come out to confirm your phone number, the reason for your appointment and discuss your pet’s medical history and note any concerns that you may have.
- Your pet will enter our hospital with said staff.
- The Veterinarian will proceed with the examination and will call you to discuss findings and recommended treatment plan.
- Once the appointment is complete, we will call you to review the invoice and process a payment over the phone with a credit card.
- Finally, one of our staff members will return your pet to you and provide you with the printed invoice and discuss any needed medications or further recommendations.
For medication or diet pick-ups:
- Please give us a call at 613-748-9820 to advise us of your arrival and to provide us with the phone number to your file. *If our phone lines are busy, please hang up and call again, or please gently come knock on our window and someone will come out to help you as soon as possible.
- We will ask you to process a payment over the phone with a credit card.
- Finally, we will place your order and invoice in the green drop-box beside our front door.