Beechwood Animal Hospital!
Bienvenue à Beechwood Animal Hospital!
An update from our practice on COVID-19
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. We guarantee you that we are doing everything to the best of our abilities to ensure your pets get the proper care within a safe and timely matter.
Due to the recent increase in reported numbers of COVID cases in the Capital region, we will continue to work with a closed-door policy for the security of our clients and our staff. Based on these changes, listed below are some important updates to our operating policies.
- We will be reinforcing curbside medication or diet pick-up.
- We will continue to prioritize credit card payments over the phone.
- We ask you to please respect the 6 Ft. social distancing regulations with our front door.
- Winter is coming, we assure you that we will be frequently reviewing our operating policies to better assist you.
- Please give us a call at 613-748-9820 to advise us of your arrival and to confirm which vehicle you are in. *If our phone lines are busy, please hang up and call again, or please gently come knock on our window, someone will come out to help you as soon as possible.
- One of our staff members will come out to confirm your phone number, the reason for your appointment and discuss your pet’s medical history and note any concerns that you may have.
- Your pet will enter our hospital with said staff.
- The Veterinarian will proceed with the examination and will call you to discuss findings and recommended treatment plan.
- Once the appointment is complete, we will call you to review the invoice and process a payment over the phone with a credit card.
- Finally, one of our staff members will return your pet to you and provide you with the printed invoice and discuss any needed medications or further recommendations.
For medication or diet pick-ups:
- Please give us a call at 613-748-9820 to advise us of your arrival and to provide us with the phone number to your file. *If our phone lines are busy, please hang up and call again, or please gently come knock on our window and someone will come out to help you as soon as possible.
- We will ask you to process a payment over the phone with a credit card.
- Finally, we will place your order and invoice in the green drop-box beside our front door.
Our operating hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you and your fluffy family member again!
Your Team at Beechwood Animal Hospital
Welcome to Beechwood Animal Hospital!
Bienvenue à Beechwood Animal Hospital!
We care about the health of your furry family members. Our focus is dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets, and the wellness of your pets throughout their lives. We offer special additional services such as Export Preparation, Companion Class IV Therapeutic Laser Therapy We also have developed programs to facilitate dental care, and age specific wellness programs. (puppy and kitten to geriatric) .
Beechwood Animal Hospital is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities, and meet the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Ontario Regulations.
This website is regularly updated and monitored by our staff. The ‘client education articles’ and ‘news’ sections, among other areas, are both being added to, updated and modified by our veterinary specific internet provider.
Please feel free to give us a call, or email us with any questions, concerns, or to book an appointment for your beloved furry friend today. 613-748-9820.
All Life Stages
From puppy and kitten through adolescence, adulthood and into their senior years, we team with you to help maintain optimum health of your furry family member throughout their lives. Continuing with annual exams, vaccines, wellness bloodwork, parasite prevention, nutrition, dental care and more we aim to address any unforeseen health issues as they arise and implement the best treatment plan for you.
If your pet needs medical assistance, you can feel confident turning to us. We advise at least a yearly physical examination to help detect any potential health problems with your pet.
Our experienced veterinarians provide many surgical services at our clinic, ranging from routine to advanced procedures, and including elective, soft tissue and have access to Board Certified Surgical Specialists for non-routine procedures.
Our Mission Statement
To provide thorough, thoughtful, and tailored veterinary services for all animals entrusted to our care, with an emphasis on patient safety, comfort and well-being; as well as maintaining on average costs within 85% OVMA guidelines.
To communicate with our clients in a clear, concise, and respectful manner; to listen to concerns, and prioritize diagnostic and treatment options in a sincere and compassionate manner.
To empower and educate our entire team so we all contribute to the health of our patients; to promote and actively pursue continuing education for all staff members