The Beechwood family of veterinary clinics is looking for a motivated full time Client Care Team member. The ideal candidate would be ready for a fast paced, fun, and exciting career at two growing practices. Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and teamwork skills a must. Bilingualism an asset.
An average day:
- Greeting and checking in clients, ensuring their reason for visit is correct.
- Booking appointments and keeping track of the daily schedule.
- Taking food and medication refill requests.
- Communicating with clients in a professional and compassionate way.
- Unpacking of food and supply orders.
- Occasionally assisting with patient restraint for exams, blood collection, vaccines, or nail clipping.
- Maintaining a clean and organized reception area.
- Invoicing, collecting payments using a debit/credit machine.
- Making follow up calls/emails to clients.
- Various administrative duties like scanning, filing, pet insurance paperwork.
- Use of Avimark and Rapport software.
- Other duties as required by Office Manager or Veterinarians.
- Generous pet discount policy.
- Uniforms provided.
- Excellent work-life balance with a ~35-hour work week.
- A great, supportive environment focused on education to help you grow and expand your skills.